The life and times of Marco, Kellie & Isabella...
Hello Kellie and Marco, oh wow you got a cutie little girl. Congratulation!!! These pics are great and her smile is adorable!Liebe Gruesse aus Koeln ;-)Chrissi
She is such a ham! I love her big smile!!! Glad to see she is feeling better!!!
She is sooooooooo cute. I just want to pinch her cheeks. She is daddy's girl. What is up with these girls looking like their daddys ;-)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hello Kellie and Marco,
oh wow you got a cutie little girl. Congratulation!!!
These pics are great and her smile is adorable!
Liebe Gruesse aus Koeln ;-)
Chrissi
She is such a ham! I love her big smile!!! Glad to see she is feeling better!!!
She is sooooooooo cute. I just want to pinch her cheeks. She is daddy's girl. What is up with these girls looking like their daddys ;-)
Post a Comment