Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's A Good Day to be a Wolverine!!

This weekend Izzy, Jen and I travelled to Michigan to cheer on Uncle Eric and the Wolverines against Notre Dame! We met Pop and Grandma for a fun filled football weekend! The game was a blast! Izzy had a great time running around during pre-game on the field with Uncle Eric. She even made her first TV appearance when ESPN started filming her. (It unfortunately did not make the cut though!) It was an awesome game, and the Irish weren't quite lucky enough! Michigan pulled out a big win in the last seconds!
GO BLUE!!




1 comment:

ACC&T said...

Wow, I can't believe you did the drive!!! How did Izzy do in the car?

I can't believe how blond Izzy's hair is - love it!! Looks like you all had a great time!!!! Love Pop's mickey sticker!

We seriously need to get these kids together!